[libc-dev] `ninja check-libc` : target does not exist on Windows

Siva Chandra via libc-dev libc-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 27 11:50:48 PDT 2021

The requirements for libc on Windows are similar to libcxx on Windows. As
in, you have to additionally pass -DLLVM_FORCE_BUILD_RUNTIME=libc to cmake
and we need clang-cl to build. Also, it currently only works for Windows on
x86_64. The full instructions on how to get it working on Windows are
available here:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/tree/main/libc/config/windows

We used to have a bot connected to staging, but I just went looking for it
and it has vanished. Very likely it was lost during the outage from a few
weeks back. I will work on bringing it back up and hook it up to the
production master soon.

Thanks,
Siva Chandra