[libc-dev] mlibc - an existing libc with similar goals to LLVM libc

Geert Custers via libc-dev libc-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 13 01:35:38 PST 2021

Hi David C.,

>Is this the repo?
That is indeed the correct repo!

>Most of the places that I'd expect to contain code contain a dummy.cpp
>that contains a single stub.

In mlibc we include all additional libraries (such as libm,
libpthread, etc...) in the actual libc.so file. However, to maintain
compatibility we need to still emit those libraries. All those
dummy.cpps are just for generating those libraries. All the actual code
of the libc can be found in options/*, along with sysdeps/* for the
sysdeps.

Regards,

Geert