[flang-dev] Flang driver - sync-up calls

Andrzej Warzynski via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 24 05:25:22 PDT 2021

Hello All,

Our "Driver sync-up" calls have been very quiet recently and I suggest
that we suspend them. Please let me know if you have anything particular
to discuss and we can schedule an ad-hoc call.

Many thanks to everyone who has participated in these calls - your
feedback and support has been invaluable!

Flang's compiler driver will remain my main activity and I will continue
updating you on the progress in the other community calls.

Have a great weekend,
-Andrzej