[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: Invitations to join LLVM github organization is sent to everyone who filled bugzilla transition survey

Shubham Narlawar via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Nov 28 11:14:24 PST 2021

On Sun, 28 Nov, 2021, 9:49 pm Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev, <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Some of you filled the form that allowed us to migrate your data from
> LLVM Bugzilla to GitHub. However, this form is not enough to claim
> your authorship on GitHub. We also need to add you to the special
> dedicated team at LLVM GitHub organization. For this I am sending the
> invites for everyone who filled out the form and who did not have LLVM
> commit access.
>
> Please accept the invitation, this will confirm your authorship from
> the GitHub perspective.

Hello Anton,

I did not recieve the invitation. I had filled the form within the
deadline. I suspect during the migration process, my old username might
have been picked (bugzilla username). I had submitted my latest mail
address which is bugzilla username and GitHub username.

Is there any way to map it correctly?

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham