[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Renato Golin via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 10:18:39 PST 2021

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 10:54, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Please DO NOT submit any issues to LLVM github repo during the
> migration as it might interfere with the migration process.

We occasionally have issues created by people that don't read this list, so
it'd be better if we could have a way to disable new issues from GH's own
settings.

I haven't found a way on my own repos, but perhaps the migration process
can do that as part of the setup / teardown.

--renato