[flang-dev] F95 intrinsics status

Diana Picus via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 27 01:51:54 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I was looking at the intrinsic status spreadsheet that was shared in
the call yesterday [1] and I'm a bit confused about some of the
intrinsics. For instance, there's not much information about ADJUSTL /
ADJUSTR, but as far as I can tell there already is some support for
them in the runtime and also in folding (and I think I also recently
saw support for DOT_PRODUCT landing in the runtime). Does this just
mean that the spreadsheet isn't up to date, or is there some other
requirement that isn't met (e.g., not enough tests)?

In any case, I'd like to help with this but I'm not entirely sure who
I should be coordinating with. Should we maybe have a slack channel
for this? Any pointers appreciated :)

Thanks,
Diana

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctIPb4ADTuLDgwKzZNCThzNnbOcwWG5tA6UTuA9tO_c/edit#gid=1823771597