[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Deprecate email code reviews in favor of Phabricator

Christian Kühnel via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 4 08:37:59 PDT 2021

It worked: the rule added the subscriber to [1] but not to [2]. So this way
we could send the email notifications from Phabricator.
Turning the rule off again to avoid user distractions...

[1] https://reviews.llvm.org/rG4ba8720f8844ae740e9424f90487ec308a22f40c
[2] https://reviews.llvm.org/rG93297e4bacd99f8c6711c136a4000c8526a7ea31
[3] https://reviews.llvm.org/H769