[flang-dev] [Classic Flang] RFC: Adding release_12x branch to flang-compiler/classic-flang-llvm-project

Bryan Chan via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 16 17:43:47 PDT 2021

Hi Michał,

I rebuilt everything from scratch today on my Ubuntu 20.04.2 machine
(x86_64). "ninja check-all" succeeded for me. I also ran those four Driver
test cases by hand to confirm that they passed.

The commits I used were:

    c1851402a4572a8454fe2255f7ef3bae0516f1d3 classic-flang-llvm-project
    01c15cbe7acff988e526de75ad5c61ab09f44f48 flang

The tools I used were:

    - gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04)
    - GNU Make 4.2.1
    - cmake version 3.16.3
    - ninja 1.10.0

For the complete build script I used, see:

https://github.com/Huawei-PTLab/classic-flang-llvm-project/wiki

Regards,
--
Bryan Chan