[flang-dev] F95 Intrinsics

Johannes Doerfert via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 14 11:39:03 PDT 2021

Any suggestions what we should do with the 303MB (or 270MB compressed)
video file now?

I can ask Tanya to put it on the LLVM youtube channel, if that is what
we want. We could
also put it on a cloud folder somewhere and link it in the agenda. If
that is the plan
I would hope some companies have a cloud account with space that we
could use :)

~ Johannes