[flang-dev] New Flang Driver - sync-up calls

Andrzej Warzynski via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 08:32:06 PST 2021

Hi All,

Recently we've started rather informal calls on the new Flang driver. As
there seem to be growing interest in this part of the project, I wanted
to advertise it a bit better.

*Where:* Teams (please e-mail me and I will send you an invite)
*When:* Every other Friday (next call: Feb 5th) at 3:30pm IST / 10:00am UTC

Note: We will happily adjust the timing to suit more people! Please let
me know your timezone when requesting an invite.

I will still be joining other Flang calls to provide an overview. This
new call is meant as a platform for more detailed and frequent
discussions about the driver specifically.

Minutes from previous calls:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G042fAWgVN-QW9fi8JGy4lyTLC1IMQ_tfWDZin3RHW4/edit

Outstanding tasks (for anyone interested in contributing):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF85iIctFhoBtjRd4mQeoCjAW_V6nJ1LDjVTQVZDmxY/edit#

Any suggestions are very welcome!

Kind regards,
-Andrzej