[flang-dev] [Classic flang] RFC: Adding release_110 branch to flang-compiler/classic-flang-llvm-project

Paszta, Michał via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 04:19:57 PST 2021

Hi Vinay,

Thanks a lot for the report.
Right now we will not actively work on this issue and I cannot give any
timeline for this at the moment.
However, for future reference it would also be good if you could give more
details (either here or in a new issue report in the repo) for the linker
errors you were referring to in your previous email.

Again - thank you for reporting this and sorry we will not be able to take
this up. You are most welcome to submit patches to the repository if you
manage to solve them.

Best regards,
Michał Paszta
Senior Consultant / Senior Group Manager

Mobica Ltd.
Address: Skierniewicka 10a, 01-230 Warszawa