[flang-dev] RFC: `fsyntax-only` as an alias for `fparse-only` in `f18`

Andrzej Warzynski via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 2 09:28:04 PST 2021

Thank you both! There was an additional suggestion on Slack to remove
`-fparse-only` entirely, but I prefer to do it in 2 steps. If this is
fine with you, could you please review and approve?

Btw, I've updated the patch to make it clear that `-fparse-only` is
deprecated. Users will also see this warning:

```
warning: `-fparse-only` is deprecated and will be removed in the future,
use `-fsyntax-only` instead
```

-Andrzej