[flang-dev] [cfe-dev] Bugzilla migration is stopped again

Christian Kühnel via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 8 00:30:35 PST 2021

Hi folks,

Anton, thank you so much for driving the migration and all the effort you
have invested!

We discussed the current situation and the options in the Infrastructure
Working Group meeting yesterday [1]. Our proposal is to give GitHub another
48 hours (i.e. Thursday EOB) to resolve the issue regarding missing links
in circular dependencies.

If it can't be resolved by that time, we propose to move forward with the
migration anyway. The data is there, we're only missing the links. From our
perspective this is something we can live with.

Best,
Christian on behalf of the Infrastructure Working Group

[1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-iwg/issues/56#issuecomment-988090092