[flang-dev] [cfe-dev] Bugzilla migration is stopped again

Nemanja Ivanovic via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 3 16:53:59 PST 2021

This may be a dumb question, but could this just be an issue of forward
references (i.e. issue A references B, but B has not been transferred yet
so doesn't exist)?
If so, could the transfer be split into a two step process:
1. Open all issues with summaries only
2. Populate description, comments, labels, etc.

Please note that I have no idea how any of this GitHub or Bugzilla stuff
works, so this suggestion may be completely absurd.