[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Status of Bugzilla Migration

Geoffrey Martin-Noble via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 2 11:51:58 PST 2021

>From my experience adding a label to an issue does not trigger any
notifications (though it can trigger web hooks), so I think that shouldn't
cause problems. Also agree that being able to retroactively edit edited
time on GitHub is almost certainly not going to happen, whereas GitHub
fixing their repo migration to preserve labels seems likely. One question,
Anton, did you create the labels in the target repo before trying the
migration? Just a vague hypothesis that perhaps it might preserve them if
the labels already exist, but drop them if they don't (pure speculation,
but plausible enough to be worth testing out IMO).