[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Status of Bugzilla Migration

Philip Reames via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 2 08:05:36 PST 2021

This thought had occurred to me as well.  Using a separate repo for bug
tracking seems reasonable as an intermediate step.  Unless there's a
complexity here I'm missing, I'd probably vote for that in favor of
going all the way back to bugzilla.

Philip

p.s. Anton, thank you for the update and all the work that has gone into
this.