[flang-dev] Out of tree buildbot

Timothy Keith via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 09:06:32 PDT 2020

FYI, you can use CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH rather than LLVM_DIR and MLIR_DIR to make your out-of-tree cmake command a little simpler.

With your setup I think it would be: -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=../../build_llvm

Tim

On 9/14/20, 1:50 AM, "flang-dev on behalf of Diana Picus via flang-dev" <flang-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org on behalf of flang-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

    External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

    On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 10:48, Diana Picus <diana.picus at linaro.org> wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > The out of tree buildbot is staging here [1] and the corresponding
    > patch to zorg is in review here [2]. Please leave a comment or reply
    > to this email if you think anything looks wrong about what it's doing
    > or if there are any additional CMake flags that we should be passing.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Diana
    >
    > TL;DR, here are the commands it runs:
    >
    > build_llvm> cmake -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=AArch64
    > -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD=17 -DLLVM_ENABLE_WERROR=OFF
    > -DLLVM_ENABLE_ASSERTIONS=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -GNinja
    > '-DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS=llvm;mlir' '-DLLVM_LIT_ARGS=-v -vv'
    > ../llvm-project/llvm

    Just noticed I should probably move the LLVM_LIT_ARGS to the second
    cmake command, since that's the one running any tests :D But do point
    out anything else!