[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] [11.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 6 is here

Shoaib Meenai via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 9 19:45:59 PDT 2020

Uploaded macOS binaries to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OVsImFG99a0jNOWc1IDhRvER3CvbGmFp/view?usp=sharing.

The SHA-256 is:

b35f3b6ce4de703f015bdf9d936f530b28c752737c2dd60715bd3d098787652b  clang+llvm-11.0.0-rc6-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.xz

The full test results are:

Failed Tests (2):
  libunwind :: libunwind_01.pass.cpp
  libunwind :: signal_frame.pass.cpp

Testing Time: 3211.12s
  Unsupported      :  3200
  Passed           : 68254
  Expectedly Failed:   264
  Failed           :     2

The libunwind tests failed with rc5 and also fail for 10.0.1 on my machine, so it's likely an environmental issue. (See https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-October/145513.html for my previous investigation into the libunwind failures, where we determined they shouldn't be launch-blocking.)

(It might be easier to give me SFTP access, to save Tobias the trouble of having to download and reupload to the SFTP.)