[flang-dev] [F18] Which compilers configurations f18 have being tested/built?

Tarique Islam via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 19 07:53:15 PDT 2020

I was able to build on Power (RHEL with clang).

Regards,
Tarique Islam
XL Fortran Compiler Development
IBM Toronto Software Lab
tislam at ca.ibm.com

From:	"McCormick, Pat" <pat at lanl.gov>
To:	Richard Barton <Richard.Barton at arm.com>
Cc:	Caroline Concatto <Caroline.Concatto at arm.com>,
            "flang-dev at lists.llvm.org" <flang-dev at lists.llvm.org>, Stephen
            Scalpone <sscalpone at nvidia.com>, "Tarique Islam"
            <tislam at ca.ibm.com>, "Rao, Shivarama" <Shivarama.Rao at amd.com>
Date:	2020-03-18 01:50 PM
Subject:	Re: [EXTERNAL] [flang-dev] [F18] Which compilers configurations
            f18 have being	tested/built?

I have build successfully across aarch64 (latest RHEL w/ gcc9.x and clang
9.x), x86_64 (CentOS 7, Ubuntu (18.04), gcc9.x, and clang 9.x), and MacOS
(10.15.3) and Xcode (11.3.1).

—Pat

      On Mar 18, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Richard Barton <Richard.Barton at arm.com>