[flang-dev] Moving F18 closer to LLVM

David Truby via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 20 12:42:11 PST 2020

Hi Johannes,

Somehow it completely slipped my mind that LLVM has a GitHub organization now!
GitHub has a "project board" feature that you can use to track things like this, you can see the one we're using for tracking OpenMP semantic checking here:
https://github.com/orgs/flang-compiler/projects/1

This might be a good way of tracking progress on this, what do you think?

David Truby