[flang-dev] MLIR for clang

Prashanth N R via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 17 08:58:05 PST 2020

Hi Michael-

1. We intent to fork clang for MLIR at a particular release and develop. We
will mostly merge with the master as soon as we reach a good milestones.
Most of the development is expected to happen in github or some such
version control system.
2. MLIR is extensible and we are hoping that constructs like exceptions can
be represented in MLIR. As we dive deep into design we might be able to
answer the question in detail.

thanks,
-Prashanth