[flang-dev] MLIR for clang

Prashanth N R via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 16 01:16:27 PST 2020

  Starting from May-June, we at "Compiler Tree" would  start porting clang
compiler to use MLIR as middle end target. If someone has already started a
similar effort we would love to collaborate with them. If someone would
like to work with us, we are ready to form a group and collaborate. If
there are sharing opportunities from Fortran side, we would like to
consider the same.

   We are in the early phase of design for "C" part of the work. From our
experience with (FC+MLIR) compiler, we are estimating that we would have an
early cut of the compiler working with non-trivial workload within a
quarter of starting of work.

  Please ping me for any queries or concerns.

Regards,
-Prashanth