[flang-dev] Running the flang tests on an in-tree build

David Truby via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 17 10:10:17 PDT 2020

Hi Peter,

The command that you're looking for to just run the flang unit tests is "ninja check-flang"; this should just run the flang tests and hopefully these will all pass!
When you run one of these targets it should tell you the lit command it's running; if you add -v to this command then it should give you detailed output for failures.

Let me know if any of this doesn't work!
David