[flang-dev] Testing infrastructure for F18

David Truby via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 12 07:53:51 PST 2019

Hi Johannes,

I'm just proposing this as a temporary solution until we are inside the monorepo and using LLVM's existing infrastructure in general. We just wanted a quick and easy way to get CI up and running without provisioning our own machines.
I couldn't see a way of using the LLVM buildbot infrastructure as an external project (i.e. a project not inside the LLVM repo) but I may have missed something, please let me know if I have!

David Truby