[flang-dev] Technical call slides

Daniel Otero via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 2 09:12:48 PST 2019

Here are the slides we presented today on the technical call.

We really hope we can create technical discussion about the future
development of F18.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Otero ~ Software engineer at Appentra

--

This message and its attachments contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee

Appentra <http://www.appentra.com> agrees to abide by the stipulations of
Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data
(LOPD), in the event that the user furnish personal data, collection
thereof be made only with your consent , that are subsequently incorporated
into legal files which would be responsible Appentra, to apply to the
related activity. The user may exercise their rights of access,
rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing, enclosing a
photocopy of your ID, APPENTRA, Data Protection Department, Ed. Servicios
Centrales de Investigación, Campus de Elviña S/N, 15071, A Coruña, Spain.
Also, data of the user could be used by the company to send you information
of interest.