[flang-dev] [llvm-dev] Multidimensional array indexing intrinsics

Michael Kruse via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 26 12:35:49 PDT 2019

Hi Prasanth,

sharing your implementation would be awesome! Note that the flang
compiler is currently being reimplemented in a project called f18 [1]
and will use MLIR for code-generation which has an in-built
multi-dimensional types. However, your approach might still be
insightful for lowering MLIR to LLVM-IR (for further optimizations)
and frontends that do not target MLIR.

Michael

[1] https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18