[flang-commits] [flang] [llvm] [flang][MIF] Adding lowering for EVENT POST/WAIT statements (PR #210283)

Jean-Didier PAILLEUX via flang-commits flang-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 11 07:18:41 PDT 2026


JDPailleux wrote:

> @JDPailleux, I think we discussed this earlier and I do not remember what was the output, but you would get the initialization working by using the Fortan runtime allocation entry point (or a new one with the cobounds on to of that) and by having the coarray descriptors pointing to a custom allocator (PRIF runtime) as Valentin suggested https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/182110#discussion_r3104305607.

We haven't decided anything about it during this thread, and I took a quick look over the allocator registry.
In our case, I'm not sure if it's appropriate, and  btw the PRIF runtime call isn't a C procedure (and not interoperable).
But I can look into it further if you think this is the approach we absolutely need to take.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/210283


More information about the flang-commits mailing list