[Docs] Complaints about the LLVM/Clang web based documentation.

Tanya Lattner via Docs docs at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 28 09:48:51 PST 2020

Bill,

Thank you for the suggestions as we really appreciate the feedback. This list was actually used for Google Summer of Docs and not utilized by a larger crowd. It would be best to email llvm-dev. However, I’ll see if maybe this can be added to the website as a project in hopes someone will take it up.

Thanks,
Tanya