[clangd-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Deprecate email code reviews in favor of Phabricator

Christian Kühnel via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 4 01:00:56 PDT 2021

Hi Michael,

Is there still a discussion to eventually move to reviews on GitHub?
> That might have an influence on what we are going to do with *-commits
> mailing lists?

Fair point. I don't think we have a decision to move to Pull Requests. So I
would discuss the current change around the options we get from Phabricator.

If we ever move to Pull Requests, we would certainly have to discuss the
email workflows for that...

Best,
Christian