[clangd-dev] Syntax highlighting of keywords

Kirill Bobyrev via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 25 17:39:38 PDT 2019

Just checking: are we talking about primitive highlighting (i.e. keywords only)? I had several problems with C++ keywords from new language standards because they are not in the default syntax files of (Neo)Vim and third-party plugins often miss some of the words. I think it makes sense to have Clangd as the “universal provider” of the updated keyword list because then I don’t have to patch Vim plugins and/or wait for the default syntax files to get updated.