[clangd-dev] Syntax highlighting of keywords

Ilya Biryukov via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 25 02:55:15 PDT 2019

Highlighting typedefs to primitive types in a special manner seems ok, I
was referring specifically to highlightings of keywords.

So unless anyone objects, I'll send a patch to remove highlightings of
keywords. Typedefs to simple types will still be highlighted with
'primitive' highlighting type.

--
Regards,
Ilya Biryukov