[clangd-dev] RFC: Semantic highlighting

Jan Korous via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 13 10:39:17 PDT 2019

Hi Nate,

This looks interesting! We're definitely interested in semantic highlighting in clangd so if you don't get back to it first we might pick up your patch.

In the meantime - if it helps I'm willing to review your patches. Do you think it might make sense to land this incrementally before the full feature is finished?

Thanks,

Jan