[clangd-dev] Clangd on windows+vscode

Michael Steinberg via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 11 12:40:06 PDT 2019

Hi there,

- I use cmake + ninja, which generates the necessary compile_commands file.
- I mentioned cquery, which opts to query the compiler found in
compile_commands for its builtins, as you can ask gcc to disclose them
- I would prefer not to be locked into actually using clang to build the
projects, and there are targets which clang does not support
- I could live really well with clangd ignoring inline assembly and
such, for which the syntax and availability of features differs between
clang and gcc

Kind Regards
Michael