[clangd-dev] Completion of #include statements

Doug Schaefer via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 13 13:14:49 PDT 2018

Eclipse CDT does that, actually one of the features I miss when using clangd.

CDT keeps it pretty simple. It searches each directory in the include path, including “.” for quoted includes. It uses Java’s File.listFiles() which I’m pretty sure is a readdir. Performs well.

Unfortunately, I don’t know clang well enough at this point to know how it should be done though.

Doug.