[clangd-dev] How to identify a Clang QualType is a function pointer?

Mustakimur Rahman Khandaker (Mustakim) via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 12 06:54:51 PDT 2018

Hi
I am trying to identify a function pointer connected to any expression. I am working in Clang code. Assume, I know the QualType of the value, and now want to know if the value is originally a function pointer type, not any other. Like I want to distinguish between void (*)() and int *. Can anyone suggest what functionality (standard, not want to use getAsString and parse it) I can use?
Mustakim