[clangd-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Symbol index for Clangd design proposal

Doug Schaefer via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 16 10:42:10 PDT 2018

Thanks Kirill, this looks very promising.

My first question is a high level one. Clangd still lacks a referencesProvider. I don’t see mention of it in your document, but it seems a natural outcome of having a high performance index as long as it has reference location information.

Is that something you’re considering?

Thanks!
Doug.