[cfe-users] cfe-users list moving to LLVM Discourse

Jeffrey Walton via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 12 11:02:23 PST 2022

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 1:00 PM Tanya Lattner via cfe-users <
cfe-users at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> The cfe-users mailing list will be moved to LLVM Discourse under the
> “Using Clang” category (under Clang Frontend). All archives will be
> migrated. *This list will be no longer be in use starting February 1,
> 2022. *Please see this blog post for all details:
> https://blog.llvm.org/posts/2022-01-07-moving-to-discourse

That's unfortunate.

If you would like to continue to get notifications regarding Using Clang,
> you must do the following:
>
> 1) Sign up for an account on LLVM Discourse (you may use your GitHub
> account):
> https://llvm.discourse.group/

You should look at their Terms of Service. They are obscene.

I'm not going to be their product and be forced into perpetual agreements
that can't be terminated.

You should reconsider indemnifying them. If they want indemnification, they
should buy an insurance policy like the rest of the world.

And I think you're a fool to agree to arbitration. There's a reason
companies choose arbitration rather than settling disputes in the court
system.

https://meta.discourse.org/tos

Jeff