[cfe-users] Clang (with Visual Studio) wrongly complains about missing variables

Jeffrey Walton via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 22 04:38:03 PDT 2021

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:21 AM John Emmas via cfe-users
<cfe-users at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> On 21/09/2021 14:24, John Emmas via cfe-users wrote:
> >
> > clang-cl /? reveals that it'll handle the Microsoft variant of /Ob0
> All the signs here are that Clang is still trying to inline stuff - even
> when it's been told not to... so is there some way I could check if it
> responds correctly to "/Ob0"?  Maybe ask a question on cfe-dev ?

LLVM dev would probably be a good place to bring up the topic.

Several people work on the Windows port. There's one person in
particular who does most of the heavy lifting (but I don't recall the
person's name). LLVM dev is where to find the people.

Jeff