[cfe-users] (bug?) ParsedAttr::getNumArgs() always return zero

David Blaikie via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 2 09:48:03 PST 2021

I'm /guessing/ this API doesn't respond with attributes clang doesn't
recognize (CC'd Aaron Ballman who would likely know the details better than
I do). Does the API correctly respond with a non-zero number of attributes
for any clang-supported attribute (listed here:
https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html )