[cfe-users] Compiling on network share using relative paths fails

Jan Korous via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 10 12:02:45 PDT 2020

Can you please paste the error message (or the full output) here?

You could try to use some strace-like tool to see what files is clang trying to open. I'm not familiar with Windows but maybe you could use this:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/logger-and-logviewer

Jan