[cfe-users] Clang Static Analyzer not working

Dave Fine via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 13 15:24:47 PDT 2020

Hello all,

I am trying to run the Clang Static Analyzer on my autoconf project with
the following commands:

autoreconf -ifs

scan-build ./configure --host=arm-none-eabi --enable-platform=my-platform

scab-build --keep-cc --analyzer-target=arm-none-eabi -v -v -v make

I would expect these to commands to build my project with the ARM cross
compiler (gcc-based), but instead it still tries to build with the default
gcc compiler, which obviously fails. I followed the instructions I found
here:

https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/scan-build.html#recommended_autoconf

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Thank you,