[cfe-users] Compiling for Linux (with Visual Studio and Clang)

Eric Christopher via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Sat Aug 8 01:13:07 PDT 2020

I don't know anyone that is cross compiling from windows to linux using
visual studio and clang right now. It doesn't mean it can't work, just that
it's not easy to point you at an example unfortunately.

+Robinson, Paul <paul.robinson at sony.com> as someone that might know others
that are.
+Aaron Ballman <aaron at aaronballman.com> also.

You can also try asking on either irc or discord and see if anyone there
can help.

-eric