[cfe-users] Porting preprocessor macros to be compatible with clang

Forumer 4umer via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 20 07:27:58 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am sorry to ask for some help on this subject but I am not very
comfortable with preprocessor and especially with the differences
between compilers.
We have some (ugly) macros used to generate some data structures and
methods that works fine on Visual but I would like to use clang to get
better errors messages
and to compare the compilation time.
So I have created a repository to reproduce the problem and if someone
could give me some help...
There is only one cpp file so a simple clang++ TestClang.cpp is enough
to reproduce.
The repository is here: https://github.com/vrichomme/FixMacroOnClang.git

Thanks.