[cfe-users] AST Recursive Visitor- Statements (Stmt *)

Ayush Mittal via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 6 11:56:13 PDT 2019

Thanks Richard for the explanation!

|       | | |-IfStmt 0x78b6d90 <line:82:13, line:89:13>
|       | | | |-<<<NULL>>>
|       | | | |-<<<NULL>>>
|       | | | |-BinaryOperator 0x78b5f08 <line:82:17, col:34> 'int' '=='
|       | | | | |-ImplicitCastExpr 0x78b5eb0 <col:17, col:23> 'int'
<IntegralCast>
|       | | | | | `-ImplicitCastExpr 0x78b5e58 <col:17, col:23>
'example_tree':'enum example_tree_type_' <LValueToRValue>
|       | | | | |   `-MemberExpr 0x78b5d78 <col:17, col:23>
'example_tree':'enum example_tree_type_' lvalue ->*bal* 0x75a3ab0
|       | | | | |     `-ImplicitCastExpr 0x78b5d20 <col:17>
'example_tree_node *' <LValueToRValue>
|       | | | | |       `-*DeclRefExpr* 0x78b5cb8 <col:17>
'example_tree_node *' lvalue Var 0x78b1d48 'left' 'example_tree_node *'

Is there a way to get an access to the MemberExpr and ImplicitCastExpr
from VisitDeclRefExpr.

Thanks for the help!

Reagrds.