[cfe-users] How to use clang-apply-replacements with clang-tidy fixit file

Robert Ankeney via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 29 09:31:47 PDT 2019

I used the run-clang-tidy script to operate across a large compilation
database using:

run-clang-tidy.py -header-filter=.*
-checks=-*,-cppcoreguidelines-pro-type-member-init -export-fixes=ctinit.yaml

This generated a large YAML fixit file. I've since edited the file to
remove and/or change some of the fixits. I'm now writing a program to split
the results into a set of file by file fixits with duplicates removed so I
can apply the results in stages.

Robert