[cfe-users] Getting function body from AST for interprocedural analysis

George Karpenkov via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 23 15:25:42 PDT 2018

Hi Lauro,

I think you would have more luck  asking on cfe-dev mailing list.
Do I understand your question correctly as wishing to do cross-translation-unit analysis?
Clang static analyzer has an experimental flag for doing that, which relies on ASTImporter library
(which tries to import AST for all included C++ files).
However, that library is known to be very brittle.

(of course if by other files you mean other *header* files, not the C++ files, then everything is much simpler,
and you should be able to get the AST from clang directly)