[cfe-users] .deb package for LibC++

Michal Jaszczyk via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 13 12:33:59 PST 2017

Eric,

I'd be happy to do this work. However, I have no experience with developing
LLVM / Clang / LibC++, so I'll need some mentoring. I do have some
experience on creating Debian packages though, from a few years back. Let
me know how we should proceed with this.

For start, where shall I start looking at how Clang packages are created
and deployed to apt.llvm.org ?

Cheers,

M.