[cfe-users] Missing header files in AST display

Raphael Isemann via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 2 13:46:02 PDT 2017

Do you mean the default include paths? Not sure how the Windows
version is handling this, but if a normal clang compilation works for
you, then this should make the ast-dump working with all include
default paths:

clang -Xclang -ast-dump -fsyntax-only -I/your/usual/extra/paths test.c

Note that there is no -cc1 but instead we only add the -ast-dump to
the -cc1 invocation via -Xclang. This way you also get your default
include paths from the driver.

Otherwise you should write an example invocation that fails to find a
certain header in a certain path, because with the current information
it's hard to say what exactly is going wrong.

- Raphael