[cfe-users] C/C++ system include dirs when cross-compiling

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 24 08:48:30 PDT 2016

Hi Patrick,

This is a common case when cross compiling, so clang knows how to use a
gcc-toolchain installation: you just have to pass it the "--sysroot=..."
and "--toolchain=..." arguments, and it will get the header files and
linker / assembler for your target --- assuming your gcc-toolchain has a
standard layout.

Kind regards,
Arnaud