[cfe-users] When did Clang provide C++11 mutex?

Jeffrey Walton via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 6 03:16:47 PDT 2016

I'm having trouble determining feature availability at compile time.
We don't use Autotools and friends; rather, we use the preprocessor.

I've been through the release notes from 2.8 through 3.5 (form: ), and
I can't find mention of mutex.

I've also been to the latest docs, and I can't find a
__has_feature(cxx_mutex) or similar
(http://clang.llvm.org/docs/LanguageExtensions.html).

Finally, I visited http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.htmlbut there is
no topic or item for mutex. There is a statement "Clang 3.3 and later
implement all of the ISO C++ 2011 standard", so I guess that's the
version I should use in the absence of better information.

When did Clang provide C++11 mutex?

Thanks in advance.